Not installing: OJS 3.1

Hi,

I am new to OJS and trying to install OJS (version 3.1.0.1) for our system.

After following the instruction to modify the config.inc.php and file permissions, the OJS keeps showing the same (unfilled) installation page after I submit.

I checked:

• MySQL server works wells (by using a PHP script to check the same configuration)
  • CHMOD permissions 777 are set to all OJS files and sub-folders, including the “public” and “files” folders.

I tried to enable the “installed On”, but seem like the installation failed, leading to no MySQLi data created.

The full page snapshot can be viewed from here: http://nghiencuuchinhsach.com/ojs/ojsdebug.pdf

Can anyone give me an advice?

Many thanks!
Hung

Warning: Declaration of InstallHandler::validate($request) should be compatible with PKPHandler::validate($requiredContexts =
NULL, $request = NULL) in
/home/lqh_nghiencuuchinhsachcom/nghiencuuchinhsach.com/ojs/lib/pkp/pages/install/InstallHandler.inc.php on line 0
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/home/lqh_nghiencuuchinhsachcom/nghiencuuchinhsach.com/ojs/lib/pkp/pages/install/InstallHandler.inc.php:0) in
/home/lqh_nghiencuuchinhsachcom/nghiencuuchinhsach.com/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php
on line 863
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/home/lqh_nghiencuuchinhsachcom/nghiencuuchinhsach.com/ojs/lib/pkp/pages/install/InstallHandler.inc.php:0) in
/home/lqh_nghiencuuchinhsachcom/nghiencuuchinhsach.com/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php
on line 864
OJS Installation
OJS Version 3.1.0.1