No Author´s articles show after Update from OJS3.2.1-2 TO OJS-3.2.1-

Hello.

We were using OJS-3.2.1-2 from a long period of time but after updating it for security reasons to the last version of 3.2 (ojs-3.2.1-4) line some problems has been found between others that the author´s names in all articles are not been showed. The situation is similar if is updated to the lastest version (ojs-3.3.0-5) this last was made ony as a proof because in operation we have ojs-3.2.1-4 version.

Thanks.

Hi @cridum,

Can you share a little more information here: where are the author names not showing up? Is it on the public facing page? Or the editorial workflow? Or, both?

-Roger
PKP Team

Hello!

I found the problem, after review the author_settings I saw that in that table the authors were not in it, I repopulate the table and now the list of authors appears in the articles page in the front end.

Thanks.

P.D:
I have another problem with this updating (ojs-3.2.1-2 TO ojs-3.2.1-4) when the plugin Citation Languajes is enabled in the browser after a click over the Title´s article is given, the HTTP 500 error is displayed, thing that is repared disabling the plugin, but some journals need it.

Hi @cridum,

Glad to hear that you found the problem. For your other issue, can you please post this on a separate forum post, and we’ll do what we can to assist on it there. We prefer that each forum post is related to one issue - this helps keep things organized on the forum.

Thanks,

Roger
PKP Team

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.