New installation not workin

Hi,

I make a new installation of OJS 3.2.0-1 by git command

When I want to create a new journal, nothing happend, this is the screen shot.

imagen

my logs:

[01-Apr-2020 18:05:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SCHEMA_PUBLICATION - assumed ‘SCHEMA_PUBLICATION’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/wwipao/public_html/revistas/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 223
[01-Apr-2020 18:05:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SCHEMA_PUBLICATION - assumed ‘SCHEMA_PUBLICATION’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/wwipao/public_html/revistas/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 223
[01-Apr-2020 18:05:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wwipao/public_html/revistas/classes/plugins/PubObjectsExportPlugin.inc.php on line 62

Some help?

thank you

Hi @luismurillo,

I think you’re missing some of the installation steps for using a git checkout. Have you seen these directions? ojs/README.md at stable-3_2_0 · pkp/ojs · GitHub

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Yes, i follow the instruction up tu composer, not npm, because I dont know if I have tu run composer and npm, or just composer

Hi @luismurillo,

Composer installs the PHP dependencies, node/npm installs the Javascript dependencies and builds the Javascript part of the application. You’ll need to do both.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Ok, the last question

I have this error

[revistas]# npm install
-jailshell: npm: command not found

Hi @luismurillo,

See e.g.: node.js - bash: npm: command not found? - Stack Overflow

Regards,
Alec Smecher