Module QuickSubmit HTTP ERROR 500

Hi, I have installed the OJS in a Window machine with XAMPP.

Trying to go to the Module QuickSubmit I have a blank page with the HTTP ERROR 500

This is my PHP error log:

[31-Aug-2018 09:12:58 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  Declaration of SubmissionSubjectEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\classes\submission\SubmissionSubjectEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20
[31-Aug-2018 09:12:58 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\classes\submission\SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 45
[31-Aug-2018 09:12:58 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\classes\submission\SubmissionKeywordDAO.inc.php:54
Stack trace:

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\classes\submission\PKPSubmissionMetadataFormImplementation.inc.php(121): SubmissionKeywordDAO->getKeywords(0, Array)

#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\plugins\importexport\quickSubmit\QuickSubmitForm.inc.php(221): PKPSubmissionMetadataFormImplementation->initData(Object(Article))

#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\plugins\importexport\quickSubmit\QuickSubmitPlugin.inc.php(87): QuickSubmitForm->initData()

#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\pages\management\PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(98): QuickSubmitPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request))

#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPRouter.inc.php(372): PKPToolsHandler->importexport(Array, Object(Request))
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPPageRouter.inc.php(233): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\cl in C:\xampp\htdocs\CEDEX\lib\pkp\classes\submission\SubmissionKeywordDAO.inc.php on line 54

What could be wrong?

Plataforma SO WINNT
Versión PHP 7.2.8
Versión Apache Apache/2.4.34 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.1.0h PHP/7.2.8
Driver de la base de datos MYSQLI
Versión del servidor de bases de datos

I had installed the site in a XAMPP with php 5, and the problem persist.

sorry, but what means withdrawn ?

I dont want to delete my post(?)

I haven’t read all message. I have made comment and then delete my post.

What version of php5 do you use

I had try with php 7.1 and php 5.7

Both of them dont work…

Can you try 5.6.37 and tell result?

Okey, I will do that.

But why do you think that is a problem with the php version?

I have few sites, and there is a lot of changes between different versions in php. I got 5.6.37 and all works fine. But I have tried a lot of versions of this php.

I tried, with:
Php 5.6.37
Php 5.7
Php 7.1
Php 7-2

Nothing work.

Are you sure your OJS version and Quicksubmit version match?

I mean, if you have for example 3.1.1.2 installed, is you quicksubmit plugin the correct release Releases · pkp/quickSubmit · GitHub

technically it should, I have the exact same site working on my development site. I just clone the project with git, and export/import the database from the development environment.

OJS version 3.1.1.2

Actually I see that the last version is from Apr 5, so I dont have it updated, Let me try and I will tell you.

But why it works on a website and on other is broke?.

Everything is the same, except the server.

Hello. I had change the code from my old QuickSubmmit version for the last one.

Nothing happend.

Now I am trying to run the upgrade.php command and got this:

$ php tools/upgrade.php  upgrade
[pre-install]
[load: upgrade.xml]
[version: 3.1.1.2]
[code: Installer Installer::checkPhpVersion]
[schema: lib/pkp/xml/schema/common.xml]
ERROR: Upgrade failed: DB: Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

Do I have an error on my Database?

I had reimported my database and now is working. thanks!

The quicksubmit module route is working also.

And I run the php tools/upgrade.php upgrade command also, and it works.

2 Likes

it sounds like you had some kind of mismatch between your OJS version and your database version. But glad to hear you solved it!

1 Like

Trying to resolve the same problem. Updating from 2.4.5 to 2.4.8.
The update process with installed = Off in the web and with “php tools/upgrade upgrade” report the same problem or error:

ERROR: Upgrade failed: DB: Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

This error happens processing ojs_schema.xml. I have reviewed this XML file and all AUTOINCREMENT tags have a KEY tag as well.

I have review the SQL file with the backup of database and all tables that have an autoincrement field have also a PRIMARY KEY with this field. So I do not know what this error means.

Reimporting de database does not work.

¿Any clue?

My QuickSumit, Submissions, Log in all show Error 500. Please help.

Tengo este mismo problema, me ayudas a solucionar por favor