Migrate site subdomain to main domain via native xml

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
I am migrating my site from sub domain to main domain after this citation title tag is not appear any one pls let me know why is it so?

Steps I took leading up to the issue:

I can contact to google scholar they told me not present title tag so we are unable to show your article on scholar

What I tried to resolve the issue:
trying my best but not found any solution, i have attached 2 pic for more clarification

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
ojs-3.3.0-10

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:
pic2
pic1

Hi @acspublisher,

I’m afraid I don’t understand - could you explain further? Changing the domain of the site shouldn’t involve migrating via the Native XML import. You should just associate your new domain name with your site (how to do this will vary depending on the host you’re using)?

-Roger
PKP Team

Dear rcgillis,

May be in my question i am create confusion
Hope below work

• First my Journal is keep on journals.acspublisher.com (subdomain) (all ojs data)
  • After that i keep all data on acspublisher.com
  • For this i have export all articles through native xml and import on acspublisher.com
  • But after import article on acspublisher.com, Meta tag “Title is missing” due to this may be google are not pick data for indexing.
  • Can you pls help me onto this

Hi @acspublisher,

Thank you for clarifying. Do you have the Google Scholar plugin installed on your instance?

-Roger
PKP Team

Yes it’s installed and working fine also

Hi @acspublisher,

Sorry - not sure what to suggest here. I don’t see how this issue would be remedied by moving from away from a subdomain - lots of journals use a subdomain and have no issues with Google Scholar. Also - I can see that some of your journals are getting picked up by Google Scholar: Google Scholar -

-Roger

No issue Rcgillis, Thanks for your time and understanding my point, I will check with my developer if able to do something for me, Once again thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.