When I converting to the Arabic language, the right side of the page will lock and can not do anything to its contents.
I fixed some rtl style problem of manuscript theme (including your problem) and also OJS backend. I hope it will be useful for you.
Thanks for raising this issue @wesambhaya. I’ve fixed this now and the fix will go out with the next update to the theme – usually when there is a release of OJS 3.
If you want to integrate the fix without waiting, you can see the changes that are required in the following commit:
Thank you @NateWr
It needs to be responsive. It works when zoom large than 90%.