manager.setup.emailBounceAddress

Hi,

I use 3.1.1-2 OJS version and the following message appears:

manager.setup.emailBounceAddress

I already checked the path: \ locale \ en_BR \ manager.xml

I find the three messages:
Bounce Address </ message>

Any undeliverable emails will result in an error message to this address. </ message>

<! [CDATA [< strong> Note: </ strong> To activate this option, the site administrator must enable the allow_envelope_sender </ tt> option in the OJS configuration filet. Additional server configuration may be required to support this functionality (which may not be possible on all servers), as indicated in the OJS documentation.]]> </ Message>

The allow_envelope_sender </ tt> option is enabled in system configuration.

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Filipe Almeida

Hi @filipekjp,

The manager.setup.emailBounceAddress locale key is in the English (en_US) locale as follows:

<message key="manager.setup.emailBounceAddress">Bounce Address</message>

If you have an en_BR locale, it’s not part of the OJS distribution – did you create that yourself? Or do you mean pt_BR?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Hi @asmecher,

I had already created the pt_BR folder. I got confused and ended up writing en_BR here.

But I just identified the problem. In the code, the “CDATA” was not closed with the “]” in the Portuguese version.

Anyway, thank you so much for your help one more time.

Hi @filipekjp,

No problem! FYI, it’s useful to have a tool like xmllint on hand to check your XML over in case of typos. They can be hard to find based on feedback from OJS.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Thanks for the tip @asmecher!