Login box version is 3.1.1.0

Hi.

Is there the possibility of adding the login box in the right frame, as there was the possibility in the last version 2?

If so, where can I access to download and integrate this module in version 3.1.1.0

Thank you and I am waiting.

Hi @gardbeat,

At the moment that’s not something built into OJS 3.x. It’s something you’d need to code up yourself (e.g. by writing a user block plugin like OJS 2.x used to have).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hello @asmecher,

Thanks for your indications. Do you have any login examples that you can use and are compatible with the new version of OJS? Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Hi @gardbeat,

No, I haven’t seen that customization anywhere.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

Do not know if on github and / or similar websites? Or from someone who can get in touch to help me?

Hi @gardbeat,

I haven’t seen that customization anywhere.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hello @asmecher,

One question, why is there a loguin in the section? We could not use that same loguin to include it in a block of the right margin as it was in the previous version?

Hi @gardbeat,

It was simply a design decision. I don’t recall the specifics, but I suspect it was removed as part of an attempt to de-clutter the interface in OJS 3.x compared to OJS 2.x.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,
Okay, but you can not check the ability to enable it in block form? thank you and I am waiting.

Hi @gardbeat,

It’s currently not a priority.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Agree @asmecher,

Can you incorporate it as a pending update to incorporate? Thank you and I am waiting for your instructions.

Hi @gardbeat,

The current approach is a design decision that we’re happy with at the moment. You’d need to change it yourself.

Regards,
Alec Smecher