Loading installed plugins

Pls guide how disable I will ask my hosting support they will do this.

Hi @hussainyousaf,

Refer your host to the message I posted above and they will hopefully know what to do with it.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

@asmecher my hosting services provider replying me, this is security risk that cannot modify. So please do it and please rectify my problem from one month i cannot add my previous issues. Please solve this problem.

Hi @hussainyousaf,

Unfortunately it sounds like your host has disabled a feature of PHP that OJS requires in order to run. If they have disabled the ini_set feature entirely – which I suspect is the case – you will have to use another host.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I’m Facing the same issue :

Kindly help on it…

Error log as follows:

2020-01-12 22:54:46 PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in D:\PLESKVHOST\vhosts\vandanapublications.com\dh.vandanapublications.com\lib\pkp\classes\i18n\LocaleFile.inc.php on line 143 php_error
2020-01-12 22:54:46 47.8.156.4 500 GET /index.php/ojs/$$$call$$$/grid/settings/plugins/settings-plugin-grid/fetch-grid _=1578849853265 HTTP/1.1 http://dh.vandanapublications.com/index.php/ojs/management/settings/website Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:73.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/73.0 446 IIS access
2020-01-12 22:55:10 47.8.156.4 200 POST /index.php/ojs/$$$call$$$/grid/plugins/plugin-gallery-grid/fetch-grid - HTTP/1.1 http://dh.vandanapublications.com/index.php/ojs/management/settings/website Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:73.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/73.0 5.37 K IIS access
2020-01-12 22:55:23 47.8.156.4 200 POST /index.php/ojs/$$$call$$$/grid/plugins/plugin-gallery-grid/fetch-grid - HTTP/1.1 http://dh.vandanapublications.com/index.php/ojs/management/settings/website Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:73.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/73.0 5.37 K IIS access

Hi @Anurag_Singh,

Try extending the timeout in your PHP configuration to resolve this message:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in D:\PLESKVHOST\vhosts\vandanapublications.com\dh.vandanapublications.com\lib\pkp\classes\i18n\LocaleFile.inc.php on line 143

Once you do that, please confirm whether or not that allows the plugin list to be loaded.

Note that the plugin list should not take this long to load – perhaps a second or two if the list is long – but that will probably be related to your server’s performance.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

@asmecher
I am also facing the same issue. I am using OJS 3.0.2. Few lines of my error logs is included here. In fact error log is full of lines. I am including few lines only

14-May-2020 02:46:18 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of OAIMetadataFormat_NLM::toXml() should be compatible with OAIMetadataFormat::toXml($record, $format = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/nlm/OAIMetadataFormat_NLM.inc.php on line 277
[14-May-2020 02:46:18 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of OAIMetadataFormat_MARC21::toXml() should be compatible with OAIMetadataFormat::toXml($record, $format = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/marcxml/OAIMetadataFormat_MARC21.inc.php on line 46
[14-May-2020 02:46:18 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of OAIMetadataFormat_MARC::toXml() should be compatible with OAIMetadataFormat::toXml($record, $format = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/marc/OAIMetadataFormat_MARC.inc.php on line 46
[14-May-2020 02:46:18 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPOAIMetadataFormat_DC::toXml() should be compatible with OAIMetadataFormat::toXml($record, $format = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/dc/PKPOAIMetadataFormat_DC.inc.php on line 80
[14-May-2020 02:46:18 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 224
[14-May-2020 02:46:18 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README/READMEOaiMetadataFormatsPlugin.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 233
[14-May-2020 02:46:21 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[14-May-2020 02:46:24 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/themes/defaultManuscript-1.0.0.0.tar.gz/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 224
[14-May-2020 02:46:24 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/themes/defaultManuscript-1.0.0.0.tar.gz/DefaultManuscript-1.0.0.0.tar.gzThemesPlugin.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 233
[14-May-2020 02:46:24 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/themes/bootstrap3.zip/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 224
[14-May-2020 02:46:24 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/themes/bootstrap3.zip/Bootstrap3.zipThemesPlugin.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 233

@asmecher
I found this line in PHP error log. I hope this might of your interest

[13-May-2020 20:33:12 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 347

Hi @joapreditor,

You’ll need to look for an Error that appears in the log when you try to load the plugin list. However, many of the warnings that you see here can be cleared by cleaning up the contents of your plugins directory – there appear to be numerous extra files there, like plugins/themes/bootstrap3.zip, plugins/themes/defaultManuscript-1.0.0.0.tar.gz, plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README, etc.

Messages containing deprecation warnings can be ignored.

The message unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes... is not related to the plugin list failing to load; you might want to resolve it but if so I’d suggest posting it as a new topic (to keep things organized).

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hello @asmecher,

Thanks for your response. I am attaching the PHP error log (all) when I visit plugin pages. Please help to load plugin page. I have deleted plugins/themes/bootstrap3.zip , plugins/themes/defaultManuscript-1.0.0.0.tar.gz. I cannot distinguish between required and extra files other than these two. Please help me a way to identify the same so that I can delete them

[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 347
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SettingsTabHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/tab/settings/SettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ManagerSettingsTabHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/tab/settings/ManagerSettingsTabHandler.inc.php on line 20
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 347
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PayPalPlugin::displayPaymentSettingsForm() should be compatible with PKPPaymethodPlugin::displayPaymentSettingsForm(&$params, $smarty) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/paymethod/paypal/PayPalPlugin.inc.php on line 354
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Request::getContext() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ThemePlugin.inc.php on line 409
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 68
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of InformationBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/information/InformationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 18
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 347
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGalleryGridHandler::authorize() should be compatible with GridHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGalleryGridHandler.inc.php on line 292
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGalleryGridHandler::initialize() should be compatible with GridHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGalleryGridHandler.inc.php on line 292
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGalleryGridHandler::renderFilter() should be compatible with GridHandler::renderFilter($request, $filterData = Array) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGalleryGridHandler.inc.php on line 292
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 347
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PayPalPlugin::displayPaymentSettingsForm() should be compatible with PKPPaymethodPlugin::displayPaymentSettingsForm(&$params, $smarty) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/paymethod/paypal/PayPalPlugin.inc.php on line 354
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Request::getContext() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ThemePlugin.inc.php on line 409
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 68
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of InformationBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/information/InformationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 18
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:52 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CategoryGridHandler::setUrls() should be compatible with GridHandler::setUrls($request, $extraUrls = Array) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/CategoryGridHandler.inc.php on line 493
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CategoryGridHandler::initialize() should be compatible with GridHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/CategoryGridHandler.inc.php on line 493
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CategoryGridHandler::doSpecificFetchGridActions() should be compatible with GridHandler::doSpecificFetchGridActions($args, $request, $templateMgr) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/CategoryGridHandler.inc.php on line 493
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of GridCategoryRowCellProvider::getCellActions() should be compatible with GridCellProvider::getCellActions($request, $row, $column, $position = GRID_ACTION_POSITION_DEFAULT) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/GridCategoryRowCellProvider.inc.php on line 19
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ValidatorUrl::getRegexp() should be compatible with ValidatorUri::getRegexp($allowedSchemes = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/validation/ValidatorUrl.inc.php on line 19
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of UploadPluginForm::fetch() should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/form/UploadPluginForm.inc.php on line 22
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of UploadPluginForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute($object = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/plugins/form/UploadPluginForm.inc.php on line 22
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGridHandler::loadCategoryData() should be compatible with CategoryGridHandler::loadCategoryData($request, &$categoryDataElement, $filter = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGridHandler.inc.php on line 19
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PluginGridHandler::renderFilter() should be compatible with GridHandler::renderFilter($request, $filterData = Array) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/controllers/grid/plugins/PluginGridHandler.inc.php on line 19
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SettingsPluginGridHandler::authorize() should be compatible with GridHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/controllers/grid/settings/plugins/SettingsPluginGridHandler.inc.php on line 18
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 347
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PayPalPlugin::displayPaymentSettingsForm() should be compatible with PKPPaymethodPlugin::displayPaymentSettingsForm(&$params, $smarty) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/paymethod/paypal/PayPalPlugin.inc.php on line 354
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Request::getContext() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ThemePlugin.inc.php on line 409
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 68
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of InformationBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/information/InformationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 18
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:53 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LanguageToggleBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/languageToggle/LanguageToggleBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 106
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LanguageToggleBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/languageToggle/LanguageToggleBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 106
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LanguageToggleBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/languageToggle/LanguageToggleBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 106
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of LanguageToggleBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/languageToggle/LanguageToggleBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 106
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 77
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 77
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DevelopedByBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/developedBy/DevelopedByBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 77
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of HelpBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/help/HelpBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 77
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of HelpBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/help/HelpBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 77
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of HelpBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/help/HelpBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 77
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DonationBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/donation/DonationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 82
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DonationBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/donation/DonationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 82
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of DonationBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/donation/DonationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 82
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of AuthorBiosBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/authorBios/AuthorBiosBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 57
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of KeywordCloudBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/keywordCloud/KeywordCloudBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 86
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of UserBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/user/UserBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 78
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of NavigationBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/navigation/NavigationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 66
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of RelatedItemsBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/relatedItems/RelatedItemsBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 52
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubscriptionBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/subscription/SubscriptionBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 93
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of FontSizeBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/fontSize/FontSizeBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 88
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of FontSizeBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/fontSize/FontSizeBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 88
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of FontSizeBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/fontSize/FontSizeBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 88
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of FontSizeBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/fontSize/FontSizeBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 88
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of NotificationBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/notification/NotificationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 72
[15-May-2020 04:21:54 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of NotificationBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/notification/NotificationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 72
[15-May-2020 04:22:01 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of AbntCitationPlugin::fetchCitation() should be compatible with CitationPlugin::fetchCitation($article, $issue, $journal) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/abnt/AbntCitationPlugin.inc.php on line 213
[15-May-2020 04:22:01 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of AbntCitationPlugin::manage() should be compatible with Plugin::manage($args, $request) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/citationFormats/abnt/AbntCitationPlugin.inc.php on line 213
[15-May-2020 04:22:08 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/gateways/externalFeed.zip/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 224
[15-May-2020 04:22:08 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/gateways/externalFeed.zip/ExternalFeed.zipGatewaysPlugin.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 233
[15-May-2020 04:22:09 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of IntegrationApiPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/OJSAuthoringIntegrationplugin/IntegrationApiPlugin.inc.php on line 575
[15-May-2020 04:22:09 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method Version::fromString() should not be called statically in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionCheck.inc.php on line 115
[15-May-2020 04:22:09 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/site/VersionDAO.inc.php on line 146

Hi @joapreditor,

I’m afraid there’s nothing there to explain the plugin page not loading – I’d suggest looking further up in the log, in particular for something else containing the word Fatal or Error. These warnings are cosmetic, and many have been resolved already in later releases of OJS.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

I found this error in earlier logs. These errors are repeated number of times

[13-May-2020 23:20:21 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/webFeed/WebFeedPlugin.inc.php on line 98
[14-May-2020 03:10:46 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/i18n/AppLocale.inc.php on line 64
[14-May-2020 04:10:09 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/i18n/LocaleFile.inc.php on line 143
[14-May-2020 06:09:01 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 68
[14-May-2020 10:49:41 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getQualifiedDAOName() on null in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAORegistry.inc.php on line 62
[14-May-2020 23:08:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getRemoteURL() on null in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php on line 230

Hi @joapreditor,

You’ll need to identify the set of messages that correspond to the page you’re having trouble loading. To do that…

1. Check the newest time/date in your log; make note of it.
  2. As quickly as possible, try to load the plugin list in your browser.
  3. Quickly check the logs again. Look for the date you noted earlier, and grab everything newer than that line.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

I have followed your instruction and found following errors in php error log. Sorry there are lot many. I apologize for long listing of errors however, I could not identify which code may help you to resolve the issue. Therefore I searched for “fatal” word in all the logs and I am posting only one error with fatal word. Hope this will be of interest to you. Thanks

[16-May-2020 03:28:17 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/i18n/LocaleFile.inc.php on line 143

Hi @asmecher, These are few new log entry

[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 347
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PayPalPlugin::displayPaymentSettingsForm() should be compatible with PKPPaymethodPlugin::displayPaymentSettingsForm(&$params, $smarty) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/paymethod/paypal/PayPalPlugin.inc.php on line 354
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Request::getContext() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ThemePlugin.inc.php on line 409
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 68
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 14739 of 36995 bytes in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 347
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/messages_en_US.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 571
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/lib/pkp/js/lib/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/messages_en.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 571
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/en_US.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 588
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/moxiecode/plupload/js/i18n/en.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/japtronl/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 588
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of InformationBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/information/InformationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 18
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method ScheduledTaskHelper::checkFrequency() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/acron/PKPAcronPlugin.inc.php on line 315
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method ScheduledTaskHelper::_isInRange() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/scheduledTask/ScheduledTaskHelper.inc.php on line 114
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method ScheduledTaskHelper::checkFrequency() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/acron/PKPAcronPlugin.inc.php on line 315
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method ScheduledTaskHelper::_isInRange() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/scheduledTask/ScheduledTaskHelper.inc.php on line 114
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of IssueHandler::authorize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/pages/issue/IssueHandler.inc.php on line 19
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of IssueHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/pages/issue/IssueHandler.inc.php on line 19
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PublishedArticleDAO::getBySetting() should be compatible with ArticleDAO::getBySetting($settingName, $settingValue, $journalId = NULL, $rangeInfo = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/article/PublishedArticleDAO.inc.php on line 20
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Request::getJournal() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/issue/IssueAction.inc.php on line 59
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 42
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getUser() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/issue/IssueAction.inc.php on line 115
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 564
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of InstitutionalSubscription::isValid() should be compatible with Subscription::isValid($check = SUBSCRIPTION_DATE_BOTH, $checkDate = NULL) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/subscription/InstitutionalSubscription.inc.php on line 127
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getRemoteDomain() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/issue/IssueAction.inc.php on line 157
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 453
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getRemoteAddr() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/issue/IssueAction.inc.php on line 157
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 425
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Config::getContextBaseUrls() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 206
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Request::getJournal() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/information/InformationBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 48
[16-May-2020 03:34:40 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 42
[16-May-2020 03:34:41 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Request::getJournal() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/role/RoleBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 48
[16-May-2020 03:34:41 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/classes/core/Request.inc.php on line 42
[16-May-2020 03:34:41 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getUser() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/plugins/blocks/role/RoleBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 49
[16-May-2020 03:34:41 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 564

Hi @joapreditor,

It’s not normal for the plugin page to take longer than 30 seconds to load, but you could try resolving this message:

[16-May-2020 03:28:17 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/japtronl/domains/japtronline.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/i18n/LocaleFile.inc.php on line 143

…by extending your PHP time limit in your PHP configuration.

Beyond that, I suspect you’re still not pinpointing the right messages in the log. Try to follow the instructions above to narrow down the volume of log messages you’ll need to look through.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

Thanks for suggestion. Now the plugin page is loading. I did the following to resolve the issue

1. Checked the php.ini file and its content
  2. Checked the contents of .htaccess file

I found that the settings in these two files were mismatching and then I corrected the files and fed same data.

This solved the problem and now the page is loading properly and instantly within 5-10 secs

1 Like

Hi @asmecher,

I have the same problem with the following PHP error log:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class QuickSubmitPlugin, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit-master/QuickSubmitPlugin.inc.php on line 0

even though there is no Quick Submit Plugin in /var/www/html/plugins/importexport/ and the installed plugin keep loading with no result,

please can you help?

Hi @Yolla,

I think you have several copies of the Quick Submit plugin installed (one in quickSubmit-master, and at least one somewhere else). I would suggest using the Plugin Gallery to install plugins – it’s important for plugins to be installed in the right place, and I also suspect you’re installing a version of the plugin that’s not compatible with OJS. The Plugin Gallery will take care of both.

Next time, could you post a new topic rather than reopening an old one? That’ll help keep the forum organized.

Thanks,
Alec Smecher