List the submission that is not published yet(submission, Review, production stage)de

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
Hi There,
I need to deny to discover or browse the submissions that are in (the submission which in ) for any indexing service or search engine to list the un published submission.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
deny unauthorized users to list or access to submission that are not published yet (submission, Review, production stage)

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.2.0.3:

Hi @falmekhlafi,

Can you clarify a bit further? Is it the case that ou wish for indexing systems or search engines to not show unpublished articles? If I’m understanding correctly, this is already the case: search engines do not show unpublished submissions, as they are not publicly available. Or perhaps I’m misunderstanding?

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi @rcgillis
Thank you.

I mean there are some sites that list collection of scholarly journal and show its tables of content.
It list the unpublished submissions include declined submissions as well ,How we can deny them to access to them.
They should list only the published issues and articles.
so how we can avoid this to happen

I think there is no such possibility. Can you give/show an example?

Hi @kerimsarigul @rcgillis
Thank you
I found that sites listed articles using RSS feed . after I stopped RSS plugin, that site show message " This journal is no longer being updated because:RSS feed has been removed by publisher"

I think we need to recheck all the data in rss feed

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.