Keyword cloud block

I add Keyword cloud block in ojs3 but dont work. see error:

Warning: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home2/gjasrcom/domains/gjasr.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 122

how I can solve it.

Hi @Adminojs,

Depending on what specific version you’re using (e.g. 3.3.0-8 - please indicate the specific version in your posts), the Keyword cloud plugin might not work, please see this post: Is the Keyword Cloud plugin no longer compatible with OJS 3.3? - #4 by rcgillis

-Roger
PKP Team

Thanks
I use Open Journal Systems 3.1.2.1

Hi @Adminojs,

Thanks for sharing. I would recommend that your OJS install, as 3.1.2-1 is fairly outdated.
Upgrading instructions are available in the PKP Administrator’s Guide and as part of our [Upgrade Guide] (https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/dev/upgrade-guide/). That is not guaranteed to address your issue though. There does appear to be support for that version of OJS for that particular plugin, but whereas it has not been updated for some time, you could be running into some incompatibiliies there, although I cannot say for certain.

-Roger
PKP Team