Journal settings

I would like to update the editorial board but the information can’t be saved.

Hi @nimulola,

Could you please confirm which version of OJS you are using and whether there have been any recent changes to your journal?

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Patricia,
I am using OJS 3.0.2.0.

Maimuna

Hi @nimulola,

If this error still persists, I would recommend checking your PHP error log as this may give us more information on what may be causing the issue.

As well, any additional detail you can provide is also helpful.

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.

Hi Patricia, I am using version 3.0.2.0. Only a small change was made on the journal and that was inserting the university banner on the homepage.
Maimuna

Hi Maimuna,

Has this been resolved yet? If not, I was just thinking it might be something as simple as you updating the wrong page. I know it sounds silly, but we have had a lot of editors making that mistake, that is, they have created a custom Editorial Board page (through the navigation menu items or static pages) but they are trying to make the updates on the Masthead (Settings/Journal/Masthead). Or vice versa!

What I am trying to say is that sometimes people forget which page - the custom one or the masthead one - is the one displaying on the website. Just a thought! =)

Best wishes,
Emma

I used masthead for writing the editorial board page. Know nothing about static pages.

Hi @nimulola,

Did you happen to check your error log? I would suggest you try to save the editorial page again and then check the Error log to see if it records anything.

Kind Regards,
Patricia M.