Journal logo image

Hello,

My University is upgrading to OJS 3.1 and my image of the journal logo is shown too small. How can I enlarge this image?
I need help.

Best regards,

Rejane Pimentel

Before you post your question, check out the user guides and video tutorials at PKP Docs and search the forum to see if someone else had the same question.

When you post your question give as much detail as possible, including the following:

• Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2
  • Description of issue
  • Steps you took leading up to the issue
  • What you tried to resolve the issue
  • Screenshots
  • Error log messages if applicable

You can post in any language, but please note there is a Spanish OJS forum and a German category on this forum.

Hello,

Without seeing your logo/theme and knowing how you’d like it to display, my first suggestion is to make sure it’s wide and fairly small in height (~150px). If you or someone on your team is familiar with CSS and you’ve made these adjustments and you still find the logo too small, you can use custom CSS to alter the display size of the logo image.

In most themes, the following CSS will help with these changes.

.pkp_site_name .is_img img {
    max-height: ___;
    max-width: ___;
 }

You can use percentages or pixel values for max-height or max-width and adjust until the size better meets your standards. (I often used 350px max-height and 100% max-width for the logos I created.)

1 Like