Issue with HTML galley in OJS 3.2.1

Hi,

I am testing the upgrade from OJS 2.8.4-1 to 3.2.1. The upgrade is successful, but I’ve encountered several issues that I report in several posts

When I upload an HTML galley the option to add dependent files does not appear, and “loading” is displayed. I add a screenshot.

The php-log file shows this:

prueba

The php-log file shows this:

[24-Jun-2020 11:15:08 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Declaration of DependentFilesGridHandler::authorize($request, $args, $roleAssignments) should be compatible with SubmissionFilesGridHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments) in E:\web\revistascsic_pru_migracion\loquens321\lib\pkp\controllers\grid\files\dependent\DependentFilesGridHandler.inc.php on line 20

Thank you very much
Regards

Hi @juanf.csic,

That warning is harmless, and I suspect there’s a more meaningful error message in your PHP of you look a bit further up. Check for errors, rather than warnings; the warnings are generally harmless (and we’re working to resolve them gradually).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi, Alec,

After checking the php-log, there were no more entries.

This led me to think that it was my fault. Indeed, I added by mistake a config.inc.php with “show_stacktrace = On”. That caused all the problems.

Sorry.

Thank you very much.
Regards