Installation of PKP PLN plugin in OJS 3.0.2

I am ready to use it as well

Dear Mark, @mjordan,
Thank you for sharing good news. I would like to be among the testers for the plug in. Currently, I am using version OJS 3.0.2.0. I would upgrade it to OJS 3.1.2-1 in order to run the plug in.

Thank you once again. Sulaman

Is there any alternative to lockss available now?

Hi @mjordan,
we are using 3.1.2-1 and could help, too.
Regards
habib

Thank you Mark @mjordan for the good news. I am using OJS 3.1.2-1 and looking forward to be among the testers team. Our journals have ISSN as desired.

Hoping to hear from you.
Regards. Sulaman

@sulaman we’ve successfully finished internal testing on two journals and are working on a protocol/process for bringing in journals from the community for a second round of testing. Thank you again for your continued patience.

Mark

2 Likes

Thank you indeed Mark @mjordan for the prompt and kind response.

Great to know that first phase of testing has been successful. I hope you may consider our journals also for second phase of testing if required so.

Looking forward to successful launching of long awaited PKP PN plugin sooner.
Regards. Sulaman

Hi,
we too are testing a 3.1.2.1 OJS and looking forward to use PKP PLN plugin.
Bye

Count me in :raised_hand:

I am in too!!! :anguished:

Please also share PLN plugin for me!

Hello,
I hope I am not too late. I would like to test this plugin! We meet all your requirements.

Thanks,
K. Shehryar.

Great news!
Count me in (whatever.cirque.unipi.it – ISSN and stuff are ok) for second test round, – if I’m not too late.

Hi,

Please share Plugin With us too, we would like to test too.

Regards,
Swapnil Porwal

1 Like

Hello, everyone! We would like to know what happened with the plugin. Does somebody have news?

Thanks,
Abigail.

1 Like

Could we possibly get a copy to test with?

Kyle Fortney

I am using OJS 3.1.2.1 (June 13, 2019 - 10:52 AM) and looking forward to be among the testers team. The journal has ISSN as desired.
Please contact me.
Best regards

Hello @mjordan @asmecher Is there any news on testing or implementation of this plugin? I also join all those who have unsubscribed with a plea for its release. I would appreciate a response to understand the reality of using it for OS 3.1.2/ Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Yuriy_Kadatski,

See PKP PLN plugin OJS 3 - #9 by sioux for the latest.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.