Installation of PKP PLN plugin in OJS 3.0.2

Dear @asmecher, many thanks for the kind updates. I and many colleagues are looking forward to hear good news soon.

Hi @asmecher, greetings.
I and my colleagues look forward to hearing updates about release of PKP PLN plugin for OJS 3.x. Hoping for good news.

Regards. Sulaman

Hi @asmecher I would be grateful if you can please update about PKP PLN plugin for OJS 3.0.2.

Regards.

Hi @sulaman,

News will be posted on the PKP blog when it’s available.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear @asmecher, thank you for the kind updates. I and many colleagues are only looking forward to an expected duration for the release of PKP PLN. Your kind guidance would help many to plan accordingly.

Profound regards. Sulaman

Hi @asmecher @ajnyga, greetings.
I am looking forward to hear about PKP PLN plugin for OJS 3.x. Kindly update for any possible time frame.

Regards. Sulaman

Hi @sulaman,

As above, news will be posted on the PKP blog when it’s available.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher, greetings. I would be grateful if you can share an update about release of PKP PN plug in for OJS 3.0.2. This link https://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp-lockss/#joining mentions that any OJS version 2.4.8 or higher has the capacity to integrate its journals content with LOCKSS for digital preservation.

Looking forward to hear positive from you. Best regards. Sulaman

Hi @sulaman,

We’ve completed our first-phase testing on the OJS 3 plugin and are about to move on to testing it on some locally hosted OJS instances before releasing it to the general community. We hope to have that second-phase testing done by end of March at the latest. Once that is complete, we will deploy the PN plugin via the OJS 3 Plugin Gallery.

Mark
PKP Team

Hi Mark @mjordan, thank you indeed for the kind and specific updates. I hope the PKP users will enjoy the facilitation by OJS team by end of March. Wishing all those involved the best.

Regards. Sulaman

Hi!!
When will the OJS pluging for PKP-PLN be available? (for OJS 3.1.0.1)
Regards
Manoli

Hi @ManoliV,

See the above posts.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

end of March
:man_facepalming:

Hi Mark @mjordan, greetings.
Hoping to hear positive from you as it has already started April 2. I hope many other fellows of PKP OJS 3.x are also anxiously waiting for PKP PN. Dear @asmecher, hope you will also coordinate.

Kind regards. Sulaman

Hi Sulaman,

Thanks for rising this topic

Dear Mark @mjordan and @asmecher, greetings.
This message is just a humble reminder regarding the plugin for PKP PN in OJS 3.x which was supposed to be finalized by end of March. I nevertheless understand the time and effort of your team for this lengthy plugin project and only look forward to your kind updates.
Regards. Sulaman

Hi @sulaman,

Thanks, we are aware that our stated goal has passed. Part of the newest delay is understanding our obligations imposed by the EU’s GDPR regulations and how they impact long-term digital preservation. We have chosen to gain a clear understanding of the impact GDPR will have on how the OJS 3 plugin should work before releasing it to the general OJS user community. That said, we are actively investigating what those impacts are and are committed to making the plugin available as soon as possible.

Hi @mjordan and @asmecher, greetings. I hope you and the team fellows are working productively. May I ask about the latest updates regarding PKP PN plugin for OJS 3.x. Last time you mentioned that the OJS team is working to understand implication of GDPR regulation by EU on long term digital preservation. I hope the issue would have been well resolved yet will be obliged if you can mention a timeline for its release.

Meanwhile I also suggest only that a tentative plugin may kindly be released as has been the case with PKP PN plugin for OJS 2.8. I hope so many OJS users will benefit from the timely release.
Profound regards. Sulaman

Dear @mjordan and @asmecher, greetings.
I hope you and PKP team are working untiringly on the PKP PN plugin for OJS 3.x.

I would be grateful if you can kindly share the updates so far and tentative date of release.
Looking forward with kind regards.
Sulaman

I am looking forward to hear about PKP PLN plugin for OJS 3.1.1