Index Copernicus 500 Error v2.0

My version OJS is 3.2.0.2

When I installed Copernicus plugin from (because I don’t found it in plugins category):

or (Dropbox - copernicus.tar.gz - Simplify your life)

I see problem : HTTP ERROR 500 (like in : Index Copernicus 500 Error - #2 by primozs)

It be great if someone know how to solve this error

Hi @Oleksandr_Radkevych,

I would say the Copernicus plugin is not yet supported on the OJs 3.2.x
can you please confirm, @a-vodka ?

Regards, Primož

Hello, @Oleksandr_Radkevych @primozs
For today (25.05.2020) Copernicus plugin does not support OJS 3.2. But I do hope, I’ll fix this issue in several days.

2 Likes

WOW!
Great and useful information for many OJS users.

Thank you so much. We would be grateful.

1 Like

OJS 3.2
English works ok but plugin has problem with cyrillic.
*** Copernicus - Export - Issue to export***

ORIGINAL_ARTICLE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE IN THE FIELD OF PROFESSIONAL (VOCATIONAL) EDUCATION Relevance. The digitalization of society and education has changed approaches to management behaviour, which is noticeable in terms of project management in professional (vocational) education schools. It has led to the allocation of resources to ensure the effective functioning of professional (vocational) education schools and enhance their competitiveness by improving their internal processes and expanding the range of educational services provided to students and the adult population. Aim: the study aims to clarify the characteristics of project management in the field of professional (vocational) education through the use of specialized software. Methods. Analysis of project management software. This method made it possible to differentiate the soft- ware into structural elements. It allowed establishing interconnections between the elements of the software as a system. Certain features of an internal logical construction of the software interface for project management were described by using external and internal interpretations (the descriptive method) and the method of analysis. Such methods as comparison and collation play an essential place in the study. By comparison, the differences between the software products were determined. By collation, the similarities between the software for project management were clarified and, as a result, its specificity. Results: the list and key features of project management software in the field of professional (vocational) education were outlined. Conclusions: project planning in professional (vocational) education schools is used for displaying the schedule of project objectives graphically and visualizing the interaction between its internal objectives; document sharing and teamwork implemented through a central document repository; exchange of calendars and contacts: project schedules, dates of activities and contacts, which should be automatically updated in all calendars of the persons conducting project activities; control over failures and unforeseen consequences. 2019-11-25T00:00:00Z 124 132 10.32835/2223-5752.2019.19.124-132 entrepreneurship business economics competency entrepreneurial competency bachelor's degree ПРОГРАМНЕ ЗАБЕЗПЕЧЕННЯ УПРАВЛІННЯ ПРОЕКТАМИ У СФЕРІ ПРОФЕСІЙНОЇ (ПРОФЕСІЙНО-ТЕХНІЧНОЇ) ОСВІТИ Актуальність. Діджиталізація суспільства та освіти змінила підходи до управлінської діяльності, що помітно в частині управління проєктною діяльністю в закладах професійної (професійно-технічної) освіти. Це зумовило спрямування ресурсів на забезпечення ефективного функціонування закладів професійної (професійно-технічної) освіти, випередження ними конкурентів на основі безперервного вдосконалення своїх внутрішніх процесів та розширення спектра освітніх послуг, які вони надають здобувачам освіти та дорослому населенню. Мета: розкрити особливості управління проєктами у сфері професійної (професійно-технічної) освіти із застосуванням спеціалізованого програмного забезпечення. Методи. Метод аналізу програмного забезпечення для управління проєктною діяльністю. Із використанням даного методу було здійснено диференціацію програмного забезпечення на структурні елементи. Це слугувало встановленню взаємозалежних зв’язків між елементами програмного забезпечення як системи. Використовуючи зовнішню і внутрішню інтерпретації (описовий метод) та на основі методу аналізу описано особливості внутрішньої логічної побудови інтерфейсу програмного забезпечення для управління проєктною діяльністю. Важливе місце в дослідженні належить зіставному та порівняльному методам. Шляхом зіставлення було встановлено відмінності між програмними продуктами, а шляхом порівняння – тотожності програмного забезпечення для управління проектами, на основі чого визначено його специфіку. Результати: окреслено перелік та ключові характеристики програмного забезпечення для управління проєктною діяльністю у сфері професійної (професійно-технічної) освіти. Висновки: планування проєктів у закладах професійної (професійно-технічної) освіти слугує для графічного відображення графіка завдань проєкту й візуального опису взаємодії його внутрішніх завдань; спільного викори- стання документів та роботи в команді, що реалізується за допомогою центрального сховища документів; обміну календарями та контактами: графіки проєкту, дати діяльності та контакти, що повинні автоматично оновлюватися у всіх календарях осіб, які здійснюють проєктну діяльність; управління невдачами та непередбачуваними наслідками. 2019-11-25T00:00:00Z 124 132 10.32835/2223-5752.2019.19.124-132 підприємництво економіка підприємства компетентність підприємницька компетентність бакалавр Oleksandr Radkevych mr.radkevich@gmail.com 1 Institute of vocational education and training of NAES of Ukraine AUTHOR https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2648-5726 Бітрикс24, 2019. [online] Доступно: <https://www.bitrix24.ua> [Дата звернення 16 Вересень 2019]. 1

Hi @a-vodka
Thank you for Copernicus plugin. Previously, I exported and uploaded to IC issues of last 5 years with your plugin (ojs 3.1.2). Now, I installed the testing release of Copernicus plugin on OJS 3.2.0-3, and exported our latest issue and uploaded to IC without any problem. The only difference that I noticed is I couldn’t see a link to Full Text pdf and missing keywords. Of course, they exist on the live journal site. I deleted the uploaded issue and reuploaded it twice, but the result is the same.
Regards,
Dr Ugur Kocak
Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 11.03.39
Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 11.04.20

Good evening!
Do you have any idea why plugin does not support Cyrillic?

@Oleksandr_Radkevych,

I hope so,

please find CopernicusExportPlugin.inc.php line 313

and replace it with

$xml = $doc->saveXML();

Please, let me know about your experiments,

Sincerely yours, Oleksii

It’s solution
Plugin works with Cyrillic))))
Thank you!!!

Hi,
Is there anyone who is using the plugin with OJS 3.3.0.10?
Please reply.

hi @a-vodka

please help me

my OJS cannot export and button link copy as below
https://jurnal.polgan.ac.id/index.php/sinkron/management/importexport/plugin/%3Cbr%20/%3E%3Cb%3EWarning%3C/b%3E:%20%20rawurlencode()%20expects%20parameter%201%20to%20be%20string,%20array%20given%20in%20%3Cb%3E/home/polgnac/public_html/jurnal/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php%3C/b%3E%20on%20line%20%3Cb%3E256%3C/b%3E%3Cbr%20/%3Ehttps://jurnal.polgan.ac.id/index.php/sinkron/management/importexport/plugin/CopernicusExportPlugin/exportIssue/59

what wrong?
I use PHP 7.2 and OJS OJS 3.2.1.1.

thank you