Incorrect OpenID plugin configuration!

Describe the issue or problem

When I login to my website it is showing below text_

Fatal error : Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 167 Out of range value for column ‘session_id’ at row 1 in /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:115 Stack trace: #0 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php(115): PDOStatement->execute(NULL) #1 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(489): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement->execute() #2 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(664): Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database{closure}(‘INSERT INTO ses…’, Array) #3 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(631): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback(‘INSERT INTO ses…’, Array, Object(Closure)) #4 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(496): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run(‘INSERT INTO ses…’, Array, Object(Closure)) #5 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Capsule/Manager.php(200): Illuminate\Database\Connection->affectingStatement(‘INSERT INTO ses…’, Array) #6 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php(138): Illuminate\Database\Capsule\Manager::__callStatic(‘affectingStatem…’, Array) #7 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionDAO.inc.php(72): DAO->update(‘INSERT INTO ses…’, Array) #8 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php(89): SessionDAO->insertObject(Object(Session)) #9 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php(129): SessionManager->__construct(Object(SessionDAO), Object(Request)) #10 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/classes/i18n/PKPLocale.inc.php(131): SessionManager::getManager() #11 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/classes/i18n/PKPLocale.inc.php(290): PKPLocale::getLocale() #12 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(116): PKPLocale::initialize(Object(Request)) #13 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(362): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request)) #14 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute() #15 {main} Next Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDO\Exception: SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 167 Out of range value for column ‘session_id’ at row 1 in /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDO/Exception.php:18 Stack trace: #0 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php(117): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDO\Exception::new(Object(PDOException)) #1 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(489): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement->execute() #2 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(664): Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database{closure}(‘INSERT INTO ses…’, Array) #3 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(631): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback(‘INSERT INTO ses…’, Array, Object(Closure)) #4 /home/support4/public_html/ijoscience.com/ojsscience/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(496): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run(‘INSERT INTO ses…’, Array, Object(Closure)) #5
Please tell us what happens and what you expected to happen.

Steps I took leading up to the issue
For example:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

What application are you using?
For example, OJS 3.3.0-4

Additional information
Please add any screenshots, logs or other information we can use to investigate this problem.

Any one please help,
When I login to my website it is showing below text_

Fatal error : Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[22003]

From the administration panel, either complete the settings of the OpenID plugin or deactivate the plugin…

Thanks, but when I log in to the website this message shows up Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[22003]

How to correct this error?

You can use one of the following methods to disable or delete the OpenID plugin:
Note: Please do not forget to take a backup before doing these operations.

1. You can delete the openid folder in the plugins > generic folder.

2. Set the “setting_value” of the “openidplugin” line in the plugin setting table to “0”

3. Run the code below in your database.

UPDATE `plugin_settings` SET `setting_value` = '0' WHERE `plugin_settings`.`plugin_name` = 'openidplugin' AND `plugin_settings`.`context_id` = 1 AND `plugin_settings`.`setting_name` = 'enabled';