Include item in the navigation bar of the ocs system

How do I change the path of an item in the navigation bar using a translation key.

Hi @Murillo_Roseno,

Can you describe what you want to do in a little more detail?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Good afternoon Alec.

What I am trying to do is add items in the navigation bar to include an item requires a label and a URL for the URL has two options “The URL is absolute (Ex .:” http://www.exemplo.com “) rather than a relative path in the portal (Ex .:” / manager / setup “),” I do not understand is how can I get these relative paths to place as if it were a URL.

Another problem I’m having is that I’m not finding the template where you can make changes to the navigation bar changes to hide some items that is already automatically in the navigation bar (cover over user page …).

Thank you for your help.

Hi @Murillo_Roseno,

The navigation bar is implemented in templates/common/navbar.tpl.

What is the URL you want to add to the navigation bar? (Feel free to obscure the domain name if you like; I’m wondering what kind of URL you want to use.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thanks for the help Alec.

Sorry to be doing so many questions but you know what the template to change the navigation bar reading tool?

Hi @Murillo_Roseno,

The Reading Tools sidebar block is implemented in plugins/blocks/readingTools/block.tpl.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi Alec,

My folders only go up to C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ ocs \ plugins \ blocks there is no folder, readingTools.

Hi @Murillo_Roseno,

Sorry, those instructions were for OJS. For OCS, use templates/rt/rt.tpl.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

What about this navigation bar, seen in reading tool?

Hi @Murillo_Roseno,

That’s in templates/paper/header.tpl.

Regards,
Alec Smecher