Inactive fields in OJS 3.1.1.4

Dear,
When using QuickSubmit plugin In new OJS 3.1.1.4 fields Keywords and Supporting Agencies are inactive. Cannot insert any word. In Workflow are checked. Also with QuickSubmit plugin cannot insert other language, no meter it is installed. In normal submission is everything OK.
How to activate these fields and have option of more language?
Thank you in advance,
Lazar

Hi @Lazar_Stosic,

Do the language, keywords, and supporting agencies fields appear on the quicksubmit form, but you can’t enter anything in them? Or do the fields not appear at all?

Thanks,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear @astevens,
Yes, I have it all but it is inactive, all are shadow and cannot click in it. Because I didnt receive an answer I back older version of OJS. I tried a few times to install the same version and always receive the same. Now cannot track your comment because I dont have installed OJS 3.1.1.4.
Thank you in advance.
Lazar

Hi @Lazar_Stosic,

I’m sorry no one got to your question earlier. It sounds like it was a problem with the QuickSubmit plugin rather than with OJS as a whole. If you try upgrading OJS again and still have the QuickSubmit plugin issue, you can try reinstalling the QuickSubmit plugin. You can also check your browser console log and PHP error log for indications of what the problem is.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team