I need OJS theme

i need ojs theme like journal given bellow:

1 Like

Hello @Dr_Ahmed_Alkhayyat,

I think that this journal’s theme might be a customized private theme - you may wish to talk to them about how they obtained it. If you’re interested in some OJS free themes, please see here: Themes

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

I confirm is a private theme, called RSP, probably based on PKP’s bootstrap theme, but I can tell you who made it.

If you want a non-default theme for your journal, you need to hire a web designer and/or web developer to create a new theme for your journal. It can be done by generic professionals but is always better if they know OJS or know well the academic context.

Cheers,
m.

1 Like

Hi,

We are operating a OJS 3.1.2.4 OJS platform with the libraries’ staff (admin) of the university. They are not planning an OJS update during the next six months, but maybe later in 2023. We have the same issue that Dr_Ahmed_Alkhayyat: we need an OJS theme that looks appealing if we want to ensure the future of our journal in a very competitive area (health sciences). We can find different companies that sell OJS themes. Some captured our interest like these: Demo Journal A
Journal of Unify
Do any of you had any experience contracting these companies? Any opinion based on facts?
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @sips

Thank you for being interested in one of our OJS themes, Unify theme.
All of our OJS theme variants also support various versions such as OJS 3.1x, 3.2x, OJS 3.3x.

Our company, which is openjournaltheme.com, We provide professional service to many publishers around the world, resulting in the best satisfaction.

We have brought our quality work to more than 800 publishers around the world since 2016 and we have been trusted by many publishers that implement our products or services. We are very grateful for this and this made possible because we believe in long-term relations, transparency, and focus to bring a positive impact on each of our work.

It will be wise to choose an experienced team to handle the work in the OJS field, and we have trusted many of the publishers. We also give back many contributions in terms of Free OJS themes, or Free OJS plugins to many of OJS users.

You can contact us if you need any information about our OJS theme.

Regards
Ghazi
OJT Team