I am looking for a statistics plugin supported by OJS 3.1.1.0

Good afternoon.

I am looking for a plugin compatible with my version of OJS, that has a counter of visits to pdf.

I have seen plugins, but they are from version 2.x

I await your response.

Version OJS: 3.1.1.0

Hi @gardbeat,

I believe you are looking for the Usage Statistics plugin, but I am not sure if available for your version. I have 3.1.1-2 and it is available.

Regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

Can you give me a URL to download the valid plugin? Thank you

Hi @gardbeat,

The best way is to go under Settings - Webpage - Plugins - Plugin Gallery and install it there.

Regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

You already activated the plugin and within the settings too.

But I don’t sell the statistics in each article. What steps should I take more?

imagen

imagen

Hi @gardbeat,

Strange. Maybe statistics don’t work. Have you verified that other statistics and reports are working?

Regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

The plugin you are telling me does not work. No reports or anything. It was coming when I installed OJS, but it doesn’t work. Can someone help me to make it work in version 3? Thank you

Hi @gardbeat,

I know for the plugin. But what about other statistics, are they working? So is the problem only with this plugin or with statistics in general?

Regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

The problem is with this plugin, I have everything activated but the statistics do not appear in the articles. Can someone with version 3 help me?

@asmecher @Vitaliy help me?

Good Morning. Can somebody help me? Thank you!

Hello! I am still detained and the statistics cannot work under OJS 3, can someone help me?