HTTP Error and can't upload files on submission

Hi there, I can’t upload files on ‘Upload Submission File’ and got the following error on the log:

PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 24
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPFileUploadWizardHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request) in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/wizard/fileUpload/PKPFileUploadWizardHandler.inc.php on li
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/metalurg/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 24
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPFileUploadWizardHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request) in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/wizard/fileUpload/PKPFileUploadWizardHandler.inc.php on line 0
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/metalurg/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPSubmissionFilesUploadBaseForm::fetch() should be compatible with Form::fetch($request, $template = NULL, $display = false) in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/wizard/fileUpload/form/PKPSubmissionFilesUploadBaseForm.inc.php on line 20
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFilesUploadForm::validate() should be compatible with Form::validate($callHooks = true) in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/wizard/fileUpload/form/SubmissionFilesUploadForm.inc.php on line 19
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFilesUploadForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute() in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/wizard/fileUpload/form/SubmissionFilesUploadForm.inc.php on line 19
PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::getUserVar() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/form/Form.inc.php on line 369
PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/metalurg/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 592

OJS 3.1.1.4 fresh installation
I have set the file_dir permission to 777

Any idea about the error?
Please kindly send related alternatives. Thanks

Hi @Untung_Wibowo,

None of the log entries are actual errors, they are just warnings, so they don’t give an indication of the problem.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks @astevens

I am relatively newbie for PHP.
How do I solved this warning? Any setting to be adjusted?
Please kindly share any suggestion. :grinning:

Hi @Untung_Wibowo,

You can remove the strict standards errors from your log by following the instructions here: https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/php/strict-standards-fix

Then I would try uploading a submission file again and checking your error log to see if there is an error reported.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @Untung_Wibowo
Do you solve the error? I got the same one