HTTP ERROR 500 In login page after upgrading OJS 3.1

Dear OJS

I am successfully upgrading OJS 3.0.2.0 to 3.1.0. But I am getting HTTP ERROR 500 when clicking on login button.

Hi @Editor_IJIER,

If you check your PHP error log you should be able to get some more information about what the error is.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @astevens

I saw the php log and the information is given below
[25-Oct-2017 17:22:11 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/pages/login/PKPLoginHandler.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 25

[25-Oct-2017 17:22:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/pages/login/PKPLoginHandler.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/home/ijiernet/public_html/classes:/home/ijiernet/public_html/pages:/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp:/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/classes:/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/pages:/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php’) in /home/ijiernet/public_html/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 25

I AM CURRENTLY USE PHP VERSION-5.5
OJS VERSION- 3.1.0.0

Hi @Editor_IJIER,

It looks like the PKPLoginHandler file doesn’t exist or the file permissions on it are not correctly set.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @astevens

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for the solutions. We need to access in the Journal.