How use cover images in ojs 3.0.1

Hi
I don’t have any configuration to use cover image. in my last version i don’t use this option. How do the configuration for this?

Hi @joannauabc,

I would strongly suggest upgrading to the latest release (currently OJS 3.0.2). There were numerous changes in the publication front-end since then.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you …I want to do the update today just one more question, the cover images is setup or I need to edit my templates.
Because i want configure my Journal like http://journals.sfu.ca/present3/index.php/geog600 the configuration of the views the images is that i want :smiley:

Hi @joannauabc,

That installation uses OJS 3.0.2, without any modifications as far as I’m aware. Start by upgrading and see if that resolves the issue.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi…

I can not find the way to configure the cover images, I do not know if it is some theme that I have not installed yet. I only have 3 themes

Thanks

Hi @joannauabc,

Did you manage to upgrade to OJS 3.0.2?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Yes … I have version 3.0.2
I would like to have a manual or how to configure cover images … why never configure them in previous versions

Hi @joannauabc,

The journal you linked uses both article and issue cover images; these are uploaded in the article and issue metadata areas, respectively, not the setup page you included in your screenshot.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you very much … With that I solved my doubt