How upload articles in HTML format?

hello and sorry for the question I can not find where to upload the articles in HTML format in the latest version of OJS 3, can someone help me? Thanks in advance from Uruguay
regards
Cecilia

You can do that in add galley in Production stage and put that label is HTML so when someone click on HTML html of article will be downloaded.

Don’t hesitate with publishing in HTML. For example, we are using JATS XML as a pivotal publishing format. You can see a result on our site:

Within several weeks we will release a theme for OJS3 with incorporated JATS XML parser, which will display JATS XML as an HTML just like on our site. Source code by the link:

Moreover, there is a Lens Viewer plugin, which transforms JATS XML into HTML, its work can be seen on PKP demonstration site:
http://journals.sfu.ca/present3/index.php/demojournal/article/view/6/21
Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thank you for your quick response, I’ll try and comunicate my results!
thanks again!!!
Cecilia

Do you have your template ready?

Hello @Vitaliy,

I have come across this very thread. The theme you were referring to, about JATS XML parser incorporated, was Immersion? Was it then developed? Indeed it is a beautiful theme, by the way.
All the best,
Leo

Hi @leonardo.mancini,

That is a theme that uses some of the features from Immersion but is a different one.

In general, I’m working on an update for JATS Parser Plugin that allows injecting article (JATS XML galley) on the article landing page like on the example above. But it will require some additional CSS styling from a theme side. The plugin is here: GitHub - Vitaliy-1/JATSParserPlugin: OJS3 Plugin for parsing JATS XML and displaying it on article detail page
The next version presumable is going to have this feature.