How to send the submitted files to copyedit without revision (as is)?

In Submission page (workflow), I cannot find the files to send copy editing from review tab, when we accepted the submitted paper as is (without revision).
Search brings no results.

Any help?

Thank you.

— Hiroshi

Hello,

You do not need to get article to be seen by reviewers. Just click on Send to Review and then Copyediting etc. and there you go. :slight_smile:

Hi Vedran,

Thank you for your answer.

But, I want to know how to select files to send copy edit from review tab when no file for revision.

I cannot select files to send coy edit in popup.

Thank you again

— Hiroshi

It is not needed to have revision. You send the same that is submission.

I could select the file uploaded for revision in popup to copyedit. But, I could not see any files in this popup unless we have revision.

We need to upload the file for revision. Or we need to upload the file at copy edit tab?

—Hiroshi

You do not need to select any file. You have to just click on Sent to review Copyediting… until the end.

I want to send “review file” as is to copy edit.

In popup of “Accept submission”, “Next: select files for copy editing” button appears. After clicking it, "Select the files you would like to forward to the Copyediting stage " appears in popup. In this
window, I can select only revision file, not review file. When I want to send the review file as is to copy edit, what should I do?

Thank you.

— Hiroshi

Click on Record Editorial Decision and continue the same with the next stage until the end of workflow for that submission.

Yes. I can go to copy edit. But, no draft files.

If we have revision files, we can select them in the popup and transfer them as draft files at copy edit.

We need to upload draft files afterward. Is there a way to transfer review files to draft files for copy edit?

Thank you.

— Hiroshi

At the end you will add galley which is actually your original file. At the last stage you will see on the bottom of the page option Add Galley and you upload your original file that is accepted as is.

I wrote manuals for OJS which you can find here.

Thank you very much.

I will read your manuals.

We are now testing our site. I want to know easiest operation of the OJS site.

Thank you again.

— Hiroshi

Please check OJS pages and instruction materials. You can find useful information too.
If you need any help please post question on forum. Someone will help you. That is the power of community.

Thank you.

I finally understood what you said.

I found "Show files from all accessible workflow stages. " check box.

This is what I want.

— Hiroshi

If you want I can make a short video clip in which I can show you how to do that.