How to let the logo take up more space

Hi,
Does anybody know how to write a stylesheet (css) for OJS 3.x where the logo (.is_img) can be shown bigger than max-height: 80px? And if possible reducing the padding around the image.
home-header-image
Regards
Niels Erik

Hi @nef,

If you like the logo size in our site https://jlmc.edu.np below is our CSS codes:

.pkp_head_wrapper{
		width: 100%;
	}
	.pkp_site_name_wrapper {
		width: 70%;
		padding: 0;
	}
	div.pkp_site_name_wrapper .pkp_site_name {
		height: 100%;
		padding: 0;
	}
	/*For logo image wrapper*/
	div.pkp_site_name_wrapper a.is_img{
		height: 100%;
		padding: .4em 0 0 0;
	}
	/*Maximum height of logo image*/
	.pkp_site_name a.is_img img{
		max-height:100%;
	}

I don’t know whether all of them is necessary but it is working, so I don’t want to play with it.
I suggest you try with different values and find the most suitable for you. Don’t forget to clean the server cache and browser cache to see the effects.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you very much
Regards
Niels Erik

POr favor me puedes explicar donde coloco estas lineas de cĂłdigo

I do not understand your language as such; however, I took help from google translate:

Usted carga un archivo css personalizado en la configuración - sitio web - apariencia. Necesita escribir estos códigos en ese archivo css y volver a cargarlos. Asegúrate de vaciar tu caché. Puede presionar ctrl + f5 si está usando Windows.

Regards,

ÂżPuedes publicar el enlace de tu sitio web?
Saludos,

Veo mucho! Importante en tu CSS. Eso está haciendo las cosas difíciles. Podemos resolver un problema pero dará lugar a otro.

ÂżSu archivo .css personalizado contiene esos? Importantes con frecuencia? ÂżPuedes eliminarlos, si es asĂ­?
Saludos,