How to install Tinymce

I was unable to use TinyMce, So I deleted it, and later download one “zip file” from here GitHub - pkp/tinymce: TinyMCE plugin for OJS 3.x and OMP 1.2+ and try to upload through the server, and through website>setting>plugin>add new plugin, but there is error that file is not correct, would you please suggest me how to fix this issue, and can anybody recommend the link to download this plugin?

Hi @editor.pij,

I’m not sure which of our applications (OJS, OMP, etc) you’re using or which version, but in any case, that plugin should come with the software. Download the original .tar.gz file of the same version you have installed, and find the plugin in plugins/generic/tinymce. Copy that directory and its contents into the same location in your installation. (The zip file you’re downloading probably isn’t a compatible version, and anyway, it isn’t packaged up for installation via the plugin installation tool.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks for help, I had done the re-installation, but i am unable to justify the text, would you please guide me, how to do it. there is no option for formatting…

Hi @editor.pij,

Can you post that question as a new topic (or find a related topic to follow up on)?

Thanks,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team