How to add expandable fields on website

Hello!
I am using OJS 3.1.2.1. I am adding content to the website of our journal. I want to add expandable fields in text so I don’t have to add a long dropdown menu for a single tab. How can I do this? I am not a program or software developer.

Hello @hums,

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “expandable fields” - could you elaborate or perhaps give an example (maybe another website that has them?)

Best regards,

Roger

@rcgillis
I want to edit my policies tab like "The Editorial and publishing policies’’ on this site https://www.nature.com/srep/journal-policies/editorial-policies#submission-policies
or something like this Expand/Collapse Content | Open Berkeley

Hello @hums,

I see what you mean - thank you for providing examples. I don’t think that most OJS themes include expandable/collapsable links like that. You can check out how a number of the OJS themes on the demo instance: Open Journal Systems Demos

It’s possible an existing theme could be used and customized to have this feature, but one would have to have some coding skills that are required for theming: which is outlined in our theming guide: PKP Theming Guide

Best regards,

Roger

@rcgillis It seems I need help. Thank you for your response

@rcgillis a colleague recommended an html editor. It resolved my issue to some extent. I don’t have the expandable/collapsible fields but by adding anchor it has improved