How to add a top menu item with no link, like # to have just drop-down menu?

I want to have an item in top menu which is not open any page just to create a drop-down menu.

Thanks.

Hello @Sergiy_Rachinsky,

In OJS 3 (you didn’t include what version you’re using, so I’m assuming you’re using OJS 3, but please include your specific version number [e.g. 3.3.0-8] in your posts), you can customize the navigation to some degree, please here: Website Settings

However, I’m not sure if that’s exactly what you’re trying to acheive, but you should be able to create sub menus for navigation items.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Thanks. Open Journal Systems 3.2.1.2 Well, I’d like to have same drop-down menu section as “About”. It opens second level menu items but has no link associated with top level item. I played with menu settings but can’t get a clue how to get the same logic when I add my own menu items. I mean I don’t want to associate top level menu item with any page or link.

Hi @Sergiy_Rachinsky,

Hmmm… I’m not sure that there there any other options to modify the navigation, outside of the options provided within OJS, but you could technically modify the code to hard code in a link to the item that you’re trying to include - although, I don’t have a concrete suggestion for how exactly you’d go about that.

-Roger
PKP Team