Hiding title in the editorialTeamBio.tpl

Can I safely hide the title on the editorialTeamBio page using CSS without affecting other pages?

More information

Two of our journals have additional groups in the Masthead. For example the International Journal of African Higher Education has three groups: Editorial Team, Editorial Board, and International Advisory Board.

“Editorial Team” is the about.editorialTeam value in our locale.xml file. Unfortunately people who are not members of the Editorial Team still have “Editorial Team” as the title of their biography page.

For example, if we click on the International Advisory Board and click on a user name, their page will say “Editorial Team” even though they are members of the International Advisory Board.

Normally I would fix this by hiding the #headerTitle element on that page. However the id for the body of that page is pkp-common-openJournalSystems, which is a generic title. I’m worried that other pages might have the same ID.

Are there other pages with the same ID on the body tag? Is there a better way to solve my problem?

Thanks,
Ben

Hi @BenFlorin,

See this related post.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team