Help change text pdf for an image

Hi. The reason for my issue is how I could change the pdf text for an image, attached explanatory caption.

That is, it would be when you open the article and in the full text section (pdf).

I’m waiting, very kind.

Hi @gardbeat,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Version 2.4.7-1

Thanks!!

Hi @gardbeat,

Changing that label will take a template change. See templates/article/article.tpl: ojs/article.tpl at ojs-2_4_7-1 · pkp/ojs · GitHub

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi, I do not see the pdf text to be able to modify. Could you give me an example of how to change it? Or a manual to make the change. Since I do not see, as I have to change the line to replace the text with an img.

The text is currently coming from the call to $galley->getGalleyLabel() in the line @asmecher mentioned.

Did you get this working from the previous question?

The process here will be similar.

Hello, in his day I could not get it. My question exists of any manual to make the change? Is that I do not know how to modify the line of text and include an img. I’m waiting, thanks

@ctgraham and @asmecher

Some manual that can follow, I tried but I can not change the text by the image.

ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key

Thanks!!

There isn’t a step-by-step walkthrough for this kind of change.

If you have seen this feature on another OJS website, try reaching out to them to see if they can share their code. Otherwise, you will need to find programming help.

Hi @ctgraham, I have never seen this function. Could you tell me about a user who can program me what I need? I would pay of course. I’m waiting.

I don’t have any personal recommendations. There used to be a topic on the old forum for developers and clients to connect over this kind of freelance work.

I have posted a thread here, and perhaps we can develop something similar in the new forum:

Thanks!! @ctgraham

I hope it works for me and solids the problem.

@ctgraham

I have tried to ask the question through the form and failed to send it. I’m waiting

ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key

This should be posted as a new forum topic.

There are length requirements for new postings. This might prevent posting. Try adding more detail when posting it as a new topic:

• what are you trying to do?
  • where do you see the error message?
  • what have you tried so far to fix it?

@ctgraham

No, directly does not let me send anything, that reCaptcha does not work.

Hello @ctgraham & @asmecher.

I return to open this post, since a little over a month ago, I contacted the form to request a modification and I have not yet had an answer. Who can I talk to? Did you give me a contact mail? Thank you.