Get parse error message in file fc-journalSetting-1

Hi,
I got error message after setting

“Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ‘)’ in /home/u163250542/public_html/cache/fc-journalSettings-1.php on line 145”

eventhough I already fix that line, it always come, and the file returned to the origin, not the files thas I already fixed the line,that I add the ‘)’ .
please do me a favor

What version of OJS are you using?

There shouldn’t be anything sensitive in that file. You might want to post the contents here so we can see what is going on. Paste the code between triple backticks to ensure it displays correctly.

<?php return array( ... ); ?>

it already done without do nothing to that php files, but now I get another massage like this

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of preg_replace() with /e modifier is forbidden by configuration in /home/jurs1354/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php(269) : regexp code on line 2

please enlight me,

note : I use OJS version 2.4.8.0

fatal error SUHOSIN is already solved by deleting line that contain ‘e’ about 4 lines

and I got another WSOD (White Screen On Display) when I using menu create journal on http://domainname/index.php/index/admin/createJournal

just white screen , on Home > User > Site Administration > Journals …than click “create journal”, then go blank

It sounds like your PHP install is using the SUHOSIN extension and is configured to disable the /e modifier for preg_replace.

Check with your system administrator to see if that restriction can be relaxed.