Full article - pdf

Description of issue or problem I’m having:

Steps I took leading up to the issue:
In some of the articles in the current issue, the icon of FULL ARTICLE - PDF appears, in others, it does not. However, when clicking on the articles, the icon of FULL ARTICLE - PDF appears.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
2022-06-09_00-20-55

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

Hello @lugur,

Can you please indicate which OJS version you’re using (e.g. 3.2.1)? Knowing the version number you’re working with assists with troubleshooting.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Hi;
I’m using ojs 3.3.0.10.

Hello @lugur,

And are you certain that you have the final galley indicated and published for this article(as per the instructions here: https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/learning-ojs/en/production-publication#prepare-and-add-galley-files)?

-Roger
PKP Team

Yes, it has the final galley. In addition, when clicking on the articles, the abstract and pdf file appear. if you want, I send a web address.

Could it be a CSS problem?

I don’t know, how can I fix it?

What happens when you enter a shorter Galley button title? Is the article in another language than the standard one you use on your installation?

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.