Files not uploading

Dear friends, I updated my OJS to version 2.4.8, apparently everything was fine, but now when I try to upload a file to any number of a magazine, only yields information of the letter “B”, does not give an error like just the file is not loaded from Display when the blank page.

Someone has faced the same problem?

Folder permissions are correct and php is well established in the size of files to upload.

Thanks for your help

Hi @lrojas,

The “B” is confusing – I’ve never seen that before. I’d suggest using diff to compare your installation to a fresh unpacking of the OJS 2.4.8 tarball to see if there’s an inadvertent modification.

If file uploads are failing, also check your files_dir setting in config.inc.php, and ensure that its file permissions are set correctly. Also check permissions on the public directory.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks for your support @asmecher, i see your comments and review my ojs.

Dear friend, we review all permissions, all is good but the problem persist.

Hi @lrojas,

Did you try comparing your OJS to a stock version using the diff tool?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I have exactly the same problem. OJS to version 2.4.8, everything was fine the last time we publish the magazine. Nothing have changed in the server, permissions,
upload_max_filesize = 40M
post_max_size = 40MB
memory_limit = 64M
but now I can not upload a simple and tiny pdf file (5MB), only yields information of the letter “B”.
Any clue??
Thank you