Fatal error: when trying to delete a created section

Dear all,

When I tried to delete the wrongly created section (no article) immediately, the following error occurred and I could not delete it.

[client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:53605] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Generator::numRows() in /var/www/html/ops/controllers/grid/settings/sections/SectionGridHandler.inc.php:248\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/ops/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): SectionGridHandler->deleteSection()\n#1 /var/www/html/ops/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(257): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest()\n#2 /var/www/html/ops/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(144): PKPComponentRouter->route()\n#3 /var/www/html/ops/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(362): Dispatcher->dispatch()\n#4 /var/www/html/ops/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()\n#5 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/ops/controllers/grid/settings/sections/SectionGridHandler.inc.php on line 248, referer: https://my-ops/index.php/dev-server/management/settings/context

I can make it inactive, but I want to remove it because it will appear in the statistics filter.
Is there no choice but to remove it from the sections table in the query?
Please tell me how to delete it.

I am using with OPS 3.3.0.8.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, @Minoru_Tanabe

I’m able to reproduce the problem and opened a correspondent issue: Fatal error when trying to delete section · Issue #7664 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

1 Like

Thank you for your support.
I have confirmed the revision of Github( pkp/pkp-lib#7664 ) by reflecting it in OPS 3.3.0.7 and 3.3.0.8.

1 Like