Fatal Error : Searching button

web result :

Error message:

[18-May-2019 00:59:34 Asia/Jakarta] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ADORecordSet_array_mysqli::ADORecordSet_array() in /home/polgnac/public_html/jurnal/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php:1169
Stack trace:

Please help me what should to do

Thank you

HELP ME PLEASE!, :smiley::grinning:

Hi @Muhammad_Khoiruddin,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

hi @asmecher, currently using OJS 3.1.1.4.

Hi @Muhammad_Khoiruddin,

It sounds to me like there’s something missing from your installation. Check the contents of lib/pkp/lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php to make sure they’re what came with the .tar.gz package. Have you made any changes to the codebase?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I never change that code

here the code line 1169

Hi @Muhammad_Khoiruddin,

How about lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php – have you made any changes to that class? What does line 3957 look like?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

here the code of ‘lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php’

Hi @Muhammad_Khoiruddin,

It looks like that code has been modified.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

where i can get original source and how to setup it?

any guidance?

Hi @Muhammad_Khoiruddin,

I can’t advise you on any modifications that have been made to your install there – but you can get the unmodified copies by downloading the .tar.gz file corresponding to your version of OJS from http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs_download.

You might find standard OS tools like diff useful in figuring out what’s been modified, if you’re not sure.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

thank you. i have replace /lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php with original source. and its works

thank you