Fatal error in installing OJS 3.3.0-3

Dear all,
I am trying to install OJS 3.3.0-3 on aldus20.bembus.org (with 1&1 by IONOS web hosting) and I find this error log:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘o1514668’@‘%’ to database ‘aldus20’ in /homepages/2/d859838118/htdocs/aldus/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/2/d859838118/htdocs/aldus/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(38): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:host=db50…’, ‘dbu977062’, ‘XXX…’, Array) #1 /homepages/2/d859838118/htdocs/aldus/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/Connector.php(67): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->__construct(‘mysql:host=db50…’, ‘dbu977062’, ‘XXX…’, Array) #2 /homepages/2/d859838118/htdocs/aldus/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/Connector.php(46): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\Connector->createPdoConnection(‘mysql:host=db50…’, ‘dbu977062’, ‘XXX…’, Array) #3 /homepages/2/d859838118/htdocs/aldus/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Ill in /homepages/2/d859838118/htdocs/aldus/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 671

I’ve also googled it but can’t figure out how to fix it.
Could someone please give me a hand? Thank you.
Best,
Marco

Hello Marco

This is caused the wrong authentication that you have put on ojs to be able to connect to the database.

You can recheck again about it.

Hi @navotera,
thanks for your reply. I rechecked the password, upload directory, hostname and database name, even resetting everything but the error persisted… What can I do to solve it?
Best,
Marco

Try to use same authentication with PhpMyAdmin or some other tool to see that if it works?

Dear @navotera,
thanks, I’ve tried but no positive result… Please can you tell me more precisely what actions we need to take?
Thanks,
Marco

Any message when you try to login by using some database tools such as PhpMyadmin or others ?

Unfortunately no, I can log in and also change passwords, but when installing OJS I found the error log mentioned above in the previous message.
Best,
Marco

Better contact your IT person and get the correct database authentication.

Best

I am the IT person and I created the database and I can log in and access! Maybe it’s not clear: I have access to all the credentials and they all work properly, nevertheless OJS gives me the same error (even if I change the credentials)!
So I ask again if you can please tell me what to do or if there is a more skilled support that can provide me with help.
Thanks,
Marco