Failed Ajax request or invalid JSON returned after setting on Usage Statistic Plugin

Hello, im using OJS 3.1.2 Version and was about to check Usage Statistic plugin because view and download report is not running. And when i tried to check on Usage Statistic plugin setting turns out there was invalid JSON.
And here is the log, there’s PHP Fatal error:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method UsageStatsPlugin::getTemplateResource in UsageStatsSettingsForm.inc.php on line 30

Kindly please help me about this issue. Thank you

Regards

Hi @Prasetya_Aditya

Did you recently upgrade OJS? That method is defined in lib/pkp/classes/plugins/Plugin.inc.php and should be present if you’ve also upgraded the pkp-lib library with your installation. Can you look in that file to see if the method is present?

Cheers,
Jason

Hello @jnugent, thanks for your response.

First of all, sorry i have little knowledge about code. But is this method that you mean in Plugin.inc.php?

public function getTemplateResourceName($inCore = false) {
$pluginPath = $this->getPluginPath();
if ($inCore) {
$pluginPath = PKP_LIB_PATH . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . $pluginPath;
}
$plugin = basename($pluginPath);
$category = basename(dirname($pluginPath));
return join(’/’, array(PLUGIN_TEMPLATE_RESOURCE_PREFIX, $pluginPath, $category, $plugin));
}

Hi @Prasetya_Aditya

No, that method is getTemplateResourceName. You’d want to find one named getTemplateResource If it’s not there, then there is a problem with your lib-pkp library.

Cheers,
Jason

Hello @jnugent

Yes ive checked and there is no getTemplateResource method in the plugin.inc.php
So what should i do?

Hi @Prasetya_Aditya

how did you install OJS 3.1.2? It sounds like you have a mix of two versions together.

Regards
Jason