Exporting Submissions Fail in OJS 3.2.1.1

I have just upgraded OJS from 3.0.2.0 to 3.2.1.1. Upgrade was successful but there were a few warnings about missing files in the files_dir directory.

Now when I try to export one item via the Native XML Plugin I get the following error

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setDeployment() on null in /var/www/html/lib/pkp/plugins/importexport/native/filter/SubmissionNativeXmlFilter.inc.php:213\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/plugins/importexport/native/filter/SubmissionNativeXmlFilter.inc.php(102): SubmissionNativeXmlFilter->addPublications()\n#1 /var/www/html/plugins/importexport/native/filter/ArticleNativeXmlFilter.inc.php(49): SubmissionNativeXmlFilter->createSubmissionNode()\n#2 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/plugins/importexport/native/filter/SubmissionNativeXmlFilter.inc.php(60): ArticleNativeXmlFilter->createSubmissionNode()\n#3 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/classes/filter/Filter.inc.php(449): SubmissionNativeXmlFilter->process()\n#4 /var/www/html/plugins/importexport/native/NativeImportExportPlugin.inc.php(252): Filter->execute()\n#5 /var/www/html/plugins/importexport/native/NativeImportExportPlugin.inc.php(197): NativeImportExportPlugin->exportSubmissions()\n#6 /var/www/html/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(104): NativeImportExpo in /var/www/html/lib/pkp/plugins/importexport/native/filter/SubmissionNativeXmlFilter.inc.php on line 213

It maybe related to pkp/pkp-lib#5960 Fix Publication not set error · defstat/pkp-lib@97c4ed7 · GitHub but the patch does not fix the error. Is this a new bug on export?