Exporting content to Portico using OJS 3.0+

In OJS 3 plugin, there is no option to Install A New Plugin. http://myprintscreen.com/s/vc5b/9569b36530
How can I install and configure the OJS plugin (OJS 3.0+ plugin: Release Portico Plugin v. 3.0 · jmacgreg/portico · GitHub) and send a sample export over for review to Portico authority? In OJS 3 where is the “Install A New Plugin” feature?
Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

Hi @i-proclaim,

The option to install a new plugin is available only to Site Administrators. Make sure you’re logged in as a Site Administrator.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher and @i-proclaim.

I just installed the portico plugin (the same one that appears in the link) in our web OJS under version 3.1

I added the portico configuration data (ftp, user and pass) and when I go to export, both for ftp or for my pc, it shows me a blank page.

How can I correct the error? Or is this plugin not compatible? Thank you and I am waiting for your response.

Hi @gardbeat,

Apologies for the long delay in my response! We have a new version of the Portico plugin now available and compatible with OJS 3.1: Release Portico Plugin v. 3.1 · jmacgreg/portico · GitHub. Please install that and let us know if you run into any issues. [Edit: The Portico plugin is now in the Plugin Gallery and should be installed from there to ensure you’re using the correct version. -AS]

Best,
James

Is using of Portico plugin with exporting files free? Are there any fees?