Errors occurred during installing bootstrap3 of change the defualt theme font

I am hosting ojs in ipage host , every time I am trying to activate the bootstrap theme.I am facing a problem this error , " The form was not saved because 1 error(s) were encountered. Please correct these errors and try again."

Capture

my error logs " 20201108T234220: jmhss-international.tech/index.php//api/v1/contexts
PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 306 of 1043 bytes in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b2949/ipg.mhdalikabiri86342/journal/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php on line 357
PHP Warning: mkdir(): File exists in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b2949/ipg.mhdalikabiri86342/journal/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php on line 311
PHP Warning: mkdir(): File exists in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b2949/ipg.mhdalikabiri86342/journal/lib/pkp/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php on line 311
PHP Warning: mkdir(): File exists in /hermes/bosnaweb
20201108T234432: jmhss-international.tech/index.php/
/api/v1/site/theme
PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VALIDATE_ACTION_EDIT - assumed ‘VALIDATE_ACTION_EDIT’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b2949/ipg.mhdalikabiri86342/journal/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPSiteService.inc.php on line 97
PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VALIDATE_ACTION_ADD - assumed ‘VALIDATE_ACTION_ADD’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b2949/ipg.mhdalikabiri86342/journal/lib/pkp/classes/validation/ValidatorFacto "

Hi @Ali_Kabiri,

It is not clear to me whether the messages you have quoted are related to the problem you’re having. Could you…

1. View your error log to determine what errors/warnings are already present,
  2. Trigger the error message as you’ve screenshotted above,
  3. Check the error log again to see what new messages appear.

Please post the new messages only and I’ll see if I can recommend next steps.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team