Errors occurred during installation A database error has occurred: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045]

Hi everyone!
I’m resently trying to install OJS, I’m new in php and I was trying to search for a sollution and didn’t get anything from the internet.
Here its the error:

Errors occurred during installation
A database error has occurred: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘ciejil_ojs’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) (SQL: create table announcement_types (type_id bigint not null auto_increment primary key, assoc_type smallint not null, assoc_id bigint not null) default character set utf8 collate ‘utf8_general_ci’)

I don’t know if its an issue from my MYSQL configuration or its something else that I need to do.
Thanks a lot
Rafael

Hi @Rafael_Silva,

Can you please indicate which version that you’re trying to install? And, at what point you encounter this error (e.g. after or before using the web interface for installation)

-Roger
PKP Team

Hey! thanks for the aswer. I’m trying to install the version 3.3.0-6 and it happens when I’m trying to install using the web interface. Thanks

I have the same problem installing OJS Version 3.3.0.8

Errors occurred during installation
A database error has occurred: SQLSTATE [HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘ea21journalDB’ @ ‘localhost’ (using password: YES) (SQL: create table announcement_types ( type_id bigint not null auto_increment primary key, assoc_type smallint not null, assoc_id bigint not null) default character set utf8 collate ‘utf8_general_ci’)

Please tell me the solution

I had the same problem and was misspelling mysql passwords

Hi Rafael

You should write complete name for Database user like : …_…
check if you write this one correctly like presented in Privileged Users section.

hope this help you