Description of issue or problem I’m having:
After completing the workflow with submissions trying to shedule for publication receiving “An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and try again.” Problem persists for all submissions.
I thing this was happen after upgrading from 2.x version (at 2021 december). But it was noticed only now.
All other functions working.
Steps I took leading up to the issue:
Steb-by-step workflow for submissions publishing. Now I have 15 submissions assigned to issue and unsheduled for publication
What I tried to resolve the issue:
Tried different browsers.
Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable: