Error Upgrading OJS 3.0.2.0 to 3.1.2.1 getSubmissionId() on null

Hi,

I got the following error while upgrading from OJS 3.0.2.0 to 3.1.2.1

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getSubmissionId() on null in /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignmentDAO.inc.php:455
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignmentDAO.inc.php(538): ReviewAssignmentDAO->updateReviewRoundStatus(NULL)
#1 /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/classes/install/Upgrade.inc.php(2019): ReviewAssignmentDAO->deleteById('11')
#2 /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/install/Installer.inc.php(421): Upgrade->removeCancelledReviewAssignments(Object(Upgrade), Array)
#3 /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/install/Installer.inc.php(265): Installer->executeAction(Array)
#4 /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/install/Installer.inc.php(186): Installer->executeInstaller()
#5 /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/cliTool/UpgradeTool.inc.php(88): Installer->execute()
#6 /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/cliTool/UpgradeTool.inc.php(64): UpgradeTool->upgrade()
#7 /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/tools/upgrade.php(34): UpgradeT in /var/www/wwwroot/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignmentDAO.inc.php on line 455

Can anyone help me on how to solve this issue?

I already run the following code to check if there are any submissions that not exist in the review assignment:

SELECT review_id, submission_id, reviewer_id, reviewer_file_id, round FROM review_assignments WHERE submission_id NOT IN (SELECT submission_id FROM submissions);

I found a few and already deleted all. Unfortunately, I still have the above issue when trying to upgrade the OJS.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, i´m facing the same problem. Did you solve it?