Error plugin publons 🙏

Hi @staff

Home page not working after installing “publons” plugin.

How do I remove it.

error log :

#0 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Capsule/Manager.php(200): Illuminate\Database\Capsule\Manager::connection()
#1 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/db/DAO.inc.php(65): Illuminate\Database\Capsule\Manager::__callStatic('raw', Array)
#2 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/context/ContextDAO.inc.php(63): DAO->retrieve('SELECT * FROM j...', Array)
#3 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(252): ContextDAO->getByPath('Wap')
#4 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php(760): PKPRouter->getContext(Object(Request), 1)
#5 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/classes/core/Request.inc.php(64): PKPRequest->_delegateToRouter('getContext', 1)
#6 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/LazyLoadPlugin.inc in /home1/boutiorg/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Capsule/Manager.php on line 74
[13-May-2021 18:20:18 America/Boise] ojs2: 404 Not Found

Thanks.

Hi @anass_ojs

Just delete the publons directory for the plugin on the server. That will remove the plugin. If you want to also remove the records from the database for it, you’ll need to find them in the versions and plugin_settings table and do it by hand, since there is no way to “uninstall” a plugin in OJS.

Jason

hi @jnugent

Thanks for your feedback.

You are referring to this folder, I will delete it and check if a problem is solved.

Thank you.

Capture

1 Like

hi @jnugent

I deleted the folder, the problem was not solved.
I went to “database” and access “plugin_settings”.
I searched for “publons” in browser search on all the pages of the table but found nothing.

error log :

[14-May-2021 04:26:15 America/Boise] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/plugins/generic/openid/OpenIDPlugin.inc.php:64
Stack trace:
#0 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php(69): OpenIDPlugin->register('generic', 'plugins/generic...', NULL)
#1 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php(142): PluginRegistry::register('generic', Object(OpenIDPlugin), 'plugins/generic...', NULL)
#2 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(133): PluginRegistry::loadCategory('generic', true)
#3 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(364): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#4 /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#5 {main}
  thrown in /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/plugins/generic/openid/OpenIDPlugin.inc.php on line 64
[14-May-2021 04:31:53 America/Boise] ojs2: 404 Not Found
[14-May-2021 04:36:00 America/Boise] PHP Deprecated:  Non-static method PKPApplication::getRequest() should not be called statically in /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/plugins/generic/reviewerCredits/ReviewerCredits.inc.php on line 227
[14-May-2021 04:36:00 America/Boise] PHP Deprecated:  Non-static method PKPApplication::getRequest() should not be called statically in /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/plugins/generic/reviewerCredits/ReviewerCredits.inc.php on line 227
[14-May-2021 04:36:01 America/Boise] PHP Deprecated:  Non-static method PKPApplication::getRequest() should not be called statically in /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/plugins/generic/reviewerCredits/ReviewerCredits.inc.php on line 227
[14-May-2021 04:36:01 America/Boise] PHP Deprecated:  Non-static method PKPApplication::getRequest() should not be called statically in /home1/boutiorg/public_html/mediterraneanjournals.com/plugins/generic/reviewerCredits/ReviewerCredits.inc.php on line 227
[14-May-2021 04:36:13 America/Boise] ojs2: 404 Not Found

Look carefully at your error messages. The problem isn’t with the publons plugin, but the openId plugin.

Jason

@jnugent

This plugin “openId” not activated in my jourales.

How do I solve a problem ???

Thanks you.

Capture

You’ll need to delete that directory as well.

Thank you @jnugent ou have solved a problem.

Are there problems with these plugins (openId, publons) ?

Hi @anass_ojs

They aren’t plugins created by PKP officially, so there may be bugs or incompatibility issues with newer versions of OJS. I suggest you follow up with the respective developers,

Best,
Jason

Ok, thanks you very much jason @jnugent .

Please close this topic.