Error na instalação do plugin keyword cloud

I tried to install the keyword cloud plugin. Now it just loads, and the other plugins don’t appear.
Help me please.

Hi @Marciab,

Could you include more information? For example, which of our applications are you using, what version, and how did you install the keyword cloud plugin?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi, @asmecher

We use OJS version 3.1.1.4. The installation of the puglin was carried out according to the guidelines available at: GitHub - ali-sokhandan/ojs3-keywordcloud-plugin: A block plugin to provide a tag cloud of article keywords.

I would like guidance on how to solve the problem presented: loading infinitely and not viewing the installed puglins or the gallery of plugins.

if you can also guide how to unpack the plugin and indicate the correct form and version. I am new to OJS and I need help.

Very grateful

Hi @Marciab,

Check your PHP error log; there should be some details there.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher

You have already requested the description for those responsible. As soon as I get back, post here.

Thanks

Correction

I have already asked those responsible for the system for information about PHP error logs. As soon as I get back, I will inform you here.
Thanks

Hi @asmecher

Hello
how do I uninstall the Keword cloud plugin?

Best regards

Hi @Marciab,

You should be able to find the keyword cloud plugin in plugins/generic in your OJS installation’s files. You can remove it by removing the keyword cloud directory from there. (Make sure to take a good backup before moving files around in your OJS installation!)

Regards,
Alec Smecher