ERROR message when I click save in quick submit plugin

Hi @asmecher
Our journal is using OJS 3.3.0.6. I tried to use Quick Submit plugin but once I filled the required info and pressed save I got the error message below:
error

After that I checked the error log, I got the messages below:

[06-May-2021 00:48:27 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SCHEMA_AUTHOR - assumed ‘SCHEMA_AUTHOR’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/>>>>>>>/public_html/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 224
[06-May-2021 00:48:27 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SCHEMA_AUTHOR - assumed ‘SCHEMA_AUTHOR’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/>>>>>>>>>>/public_html/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 224

I couldn’t find any messages that describe the error for today’s date that’s why I couldn’t solve the problem.
Hint: I installed the plugin by clicking the “Clone or download” link on the github repository and then unpacking the download into plugins/importexport because I couldn’t install it from the plugin gallery directly
Your help to slove this problem is highly appreciated
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Salam_Al-Khammasi

Have you download the version compatible with OJS 3.3:

If you download from the main page without selecting the branch it is likely you are using the master branch.

Best,

Israel Cefrin
PKP Team

I just downloaded the compatible version and everything went perfect. Thanks a lot for your help Israel
regards,

1 Like