Error login, access is from a subdomain

Good afternoon
I have problems getting the login, it returns the message that user does not exist.
Access is from a subdomain.

What application and version are you using?

Can you share the exact steps you take, and the exact messages you see?

Screenshots might be helpful for us to understand what is going on.

I installed OJS in v. 2.48.
The url is in subdomain

Having OJS installed within a subdomain should not be a problem.(*)

Does the URL change from the parent domain to the subdomain when you try to login?

(*) Full disclosure: I am aware of an issue where installing two different copies of OJS, one in the parent domain and one in the subdomain, but using the same session identifier for both, will cause a very confusing login situation where logins to the subdomain will fail without any error message. This doesn’t appear to be your situation, however.

(*) Full disclosure: I am aware of an issue where installing two different copies of OJS, one in the parent domain and one in the subdomain, but using the same session identifier for both, will cause a very confusing login situation where logins to the subdomain will fail without any error message. This doesn’t appear to be your situation, however.

Agreed that this isn’t the situation here. For those encountering login failures without error messages, it’s a cookie path issue. To work around it, you can use either the session_cookie_name or session_cookie_path options in config.inc.php. (Again, that will not resolve the poster’s issue, just the other one @ctgraham raises.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Good afternoon, searching, I found the solution.

Thank you very much.